The Logicworks Public Cloud is ideal for companies:
- Whose infrastructure requirements change frequently
- That need to scale web properties and applications based on variable need or demand
- That frequently launch new websites, microsites or other interactive properties for marketing and ad campaigns
- That need to turn computing resources on and off to test and prototype
- That need their infrastructure to scale and grow as they do
Logicworks maintains the entire cloud infrastructure (web servers, application servers, load balancing) and provides customers an interactive dashboard to monitor and manage their cloud resources. We built the Logicworks Public Cloud to readily integrate with your technical resources regardless of where they are hosted. This includes local or hosted CRM, fulfillment, and existing websites.
Our Public Cloud allows customers to pay as they go for their computing resources, turn computing resources on and off quickly through API access, and configure and pay for their computing usage online.