Hybrid Cloud Solutions
For a growing number of clients, the right solution is a hybrid of Public and Private Cloud technologies. With Hybrid Clouds, sensitive data and highly proprietary information is protected in your Private Cloud while web and application servers leverage the flexibility and scalability of our public cloud.
The Logicworks Hybrid Cloud is ideal for companies that:
- Need to protect company or customer data while delivering publicly available websites and applications
- Have multiple web properties driven by a centralized content or data source that need to scale independently
- Drive sporadic demand to websites and applications through marketing and advertising
- Want to explore the flexibility and scalability of the public cloud to test or prototype while protecting core applications and websites
- See seasonal demand for the websites and applications
Logicworks is responsible for maintaining the servers, storage, network, and application infrastructure across the Public and Private Cloud. With a Hybrid Cloud Solution, application and web servers, as well as load balancers reside in the Public Cloud. Sensitive data resides in the Private Cloud, supported and protected by Logicworks and our Managed Database Services. Customers can also easily integrate this environment to other Private and Public Clouds they already maintain using our management dashboard.