American Media Inc.
"They have proven to be a partner like none other I have had. They are absolutely steadfast in standing up to challenges, lending support at critical times, and having their team there when my business needs it most. On top of that, they bring ideas to us for how to improve the technology behind our websites before we have thought of them."
Robin Keller, General Manager
American Media Inc. (AMI) owns and operates the leading celebrity and health & fitness media brands in the country. Through Logicworks, AMI delivers fourteen content rich, content management system-driven websites using Akamai as the content delivery network. These sites serve 250 to 300 million page views to over 20 million unique visitors each month. AMI is able to serve its users without interruption, leverage shared webservers and databases where it makes sense, and use the Public Cloud to develop and test new products or designs.
The result: With Logicworks help, AMI significantly increased content delivery performance and availability.
- Huge spikes in readership require massively scalable content management capabilities and distribution/publishing tools
- Traffic load reaching up to 100+ million readers per month
- Complex system needs—caching, CDN, CMS, DB, on cloud & physical resources
- Hybrid Cloud infrastructure that delivers a vast volume of content to fourteen websites from consolidated content management systems and a single content delivery network.
- Rapidly scalable dedicated and virtual web servers and databases
- Expert advice that supports the continuous improvement of delivery of AMI content
- Disaster recovery
- Uncompromising and proactive customer service